VanBurn Collision invests in the ongoing training of our team of technicians to ensure that you receive the best service and results with the repair of your vehicle. We have been doing this for our customers in the Metro Vancouver region for more than 50 years.
All of our technicians at VanBurn Collision are fully licensed and are provided ongoing training by I-Car Canada, which provides the standard for collision training in Canada. This means that our team is able to stay up-to-date with the quickly evolving technologies now standard in most new vehicles.
You will drive away with the confidence that your vehicle has been correctly repaired with the most innovative equipment and by the best-trained staff. Your safety and satisfaction are our primary concerns.
In addition to the investment we make in the people at VanBurn Collision, we are also proud to offer the following qualifications to our customers:
- Preferred repairer for insurance companies including: ICBC, Family Insurance, Economical Insurance, Canadian Northern Shield, Royal Sun Alliance, UniFund Insurance and Canadian Direct Insurance
- CAR Shop Valet service provider
- Certified OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Parts Program for Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, Acura and Kia
- ProFirst Certified by Honda Canada and Acura Canada
- Aluminum Certified Technicians and equipment
- Ford F-150 Aluminum Welding Certifications
- National Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full access to up-to-date manufacturer recommended repair procedures and position statements
If you’ve been in an accident you can rely on the team at VanBurn Collision to provide the best in vehicle repairs. Give us a call at 604.298.3515 or email [email protected]