VanBurn Collision invests in the most up-to-date and innovative diagnostic and repair technologies to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality service possible. This high quality service is what has made our business successful for more than fifty years.
Our sophisticated diagnostic equipment allows our estimators and technicians to accurately plan the repairs needed and the costs involved. This means no surprises for our valued customers.
No matter the make or model, our trained technicians can offer the best in repairing your vehicle to its pre-accident condition.
You can expect the following technologies to ensure that your vehicle is repaired quickly and safely:
- Fully licensed I-Car Canada trained technicians
- Chief velocity laser measuring and reporting for unibody and full frame vehicles
- Wedge clamp unibody and full frame anchoring and pulling equipment
- Two post hoist for accurate estimating and repair planning
- Pro-Spot resistance spot welding for the safest OEM specific replacement procedures
- Pro-Spot Mig/Mag welding for high strength steel parts OEM specific replacement procedures
- Pro-Spot aluminum pulse welding for OEM specific replacement procedures
- Electronic estimating
- All-data technician reference for complete factory recommended repair procedures for all makes and models
- ProFirst Honda and Acura approved repair procedures
- In-House air conditioning recovery and charging system
- In house vehicle diagnostics for SRS (Air Bag Restraints), vehicle safety and convenience systems, as well as overall on-board computer diagnostics.
Your vehicle and its repairs are in good hands at VanBurn Collision. Give us a call at 604.298.3515 or email [email protected]